Friday, July 29, 2011

Beautiful

I'm really enjoying listening to Kari Jobe at the moment, especially 'You are for me' and 'Beautiful'. I'm loving taking the time to just dwell in His presence. The end of the holidays brings some business but also some time to just chill while bubs is asleep.
I'm reading a book called 'love, acceptance and forgiveness'. The last chapter has been about taking away all the rules of religion and just allowing yourself to be His, and to share His love with others naturally and organically just as you are, not because you should or because you have an agenda for people, but just to love people because you love them. I don't know how I can love others, other than simply knowing that I am loved and dwelling in His love. I make excuses too often for not just sitting with my Lord, at His feet. There's so much to do, important things, but only temporary things, the time I spend with Him can sometimes even become a means to an end. But what is wrong with being with Him and in His love simply because He is the desire of my heart and I love Him and He loves me?

No comments:

Post a Comment