Friday, April 1, 2011

Long time no see

It's so hard to sit down to write a blog when I haven't written for so long... Where to start? There is so much to say or sometimes so little, that I keep putting it off to another day! So today I'm just going to write whatever comes into my head, just to get the ball rolling again, and hopefully next time you have a look I will have written something much more substantial!
Well, march was eventful month! Mark took me On a wonderful date where we were looking out over the river while having dinner and chatting and watching an awesome thunderstorm over the mountains the whole time. When we got home, we lay on the trampoline, stupid, to watch the thunderstorm until I thought we were going to get hit by lightning, then we went inside and our house did get hit by lightning! Which conpletely freaked us out, made mark need to change his underwear, and fried our belOved Mac! now my wrist is seizing up from typing my blog on my phone! Other events of march, and hugely more important, Simeon has started walking and can say "go" and "Jesus" which is so much more delightful than high pitched screaming:)
I also went to Colour conference and got hugely encouraged, so I will share some of those thoughts soon.
I'm just loving being a mummy and I'm even more aware of what a great privilege it is to raise 3 gorgeous champions. If I did nothing else with my life, I would be so blessed to be able to raise these three, and to champion my amazing husband.
Well, next time I will return with some grace and truth and insight. Technician is coming today to fix the internec connection, so may be able to blog from the toshiba laptop, hopefully it will be just as romantic as blogging from my Mac:(

No comments:

Post a Comment