Friday, December 3, 2010

40 days of Christmas

http://notwant.blogspot.com/
Hey:) I'd love for you to check out the new blog that my husband and I are writing together, and with some guest writers, for the 40 days of Christmas from Christmas Eve until February 1st. Its a journey of change that we want to go on as a family. It will be officially launched on Christmas Eve, but we've posted a few things so that you know what its all about. And then we will definitely be posting our thoughts, our journey, some cool links and quotes and ideas everyday for 40 days.
Really, we'd love to create a movement and get as many people involved as possible, so tell your friends if you like! Who knows what will come out of this? Maybe 2011 will be a year of great change for all of us:)
I hope that you are doing well and that your spirit is prospering.
Much love,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea and good on you to both you and mark.
    I'll be a regular reader and commenter, maybe even a possible blogger.ha
    I Hope my input helps
    love Jessi

    ReplyDelete