Friday, June 17, 2011

iphones and nutella

The above are two things I know I'm going to regret giving to my 14 month old yesterday! Already I can't take a photo of him without him crying for the phone. I had to secretly place it on the lounge this morning just to get some video of him.
One of my first nutella memories is my brother and I hiding under the dining table demolishing a whole jar. My kids seem to keep on forgetting it is in the cupboard, but I'm sure I will find them one day with nutella all over their faces and hands. I think I'll probably grin, take it off them and find a hiding place to lick out whats left!
Proverbs 31:25 "She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come."
Cute nutella kid (of course, not mine, because he'd be crying and trying to get his grubby hands on my iphone!)



2 comments:

  1. Haha. I remember that day. I'm the same. I don't understand why they don't take it fromt the cupboard and have a lick, i do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your background and header. very funky.

    ReplyDelete